Tuesday, August 30, 2011

An Oldie...


Hey guys....I thought I would show you an old manicure, one I did when I first started my appreciation of polish and design...It's called a 'galaxy' design. I have no idea what the polishes I used were, I know the glitter is from Finger Paints, it was the first one I bought of that brand....I could walk the 20 feet to my bedroom and see, but I'm just lazy....
I used a sponge to sponge on the glitter and then dotted some other color on for a 'star' effect...that didn't turn out too well....I like the right hand better than my left hand which has the 'stars'....
And this was before I realized I needed to take better care of my cuticles! This picture just proves how horrible they were! Ugh! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !