Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Some new things to come...

I started this blog as a way to remember my kids, write about them, share their cuteness with family that is long distance. It then morphed into nail polish, with a few recipes thrown in...and little other things like a valentine day challenge, and some venting, and whatever else was on my heart at the time of writing.

It was the place I launched my nail polish collection.

The place I open up about my depression, the black whole.

To share memories.

Pictures.

I want to get back to doing recipe posts, nail polish posts, family posts, quirky posts, challenges...when I remember to post that is. I get in these spurts where I want to post but nothing comes out....or I get bored with it...

So hopefully I will be back tomorrow or the next day with something for ya.

Any ideas? What were some of your favorite posts of mine?

Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !