Thursday, May 2, 2013

Abs, Quadriceps, Hamstrings, Calves, & Glutes oh my!

You've prob seen those 30 day challenges floating around on FB...

Well I have signed up for TWO.

An abs one:

Looks easy enough right....(well at least day one does/did)

And also a squats one:


I started the squat challenge a day ahead of the abs challenge.
Now next you will find my before pictures. This is taking me alot of pride to post them here. ALOT.

(excuse my horrible pictures)
 



I'm sore, it's hard to get up from a sitting position, heck....its hard to sit on the toilet even! My thighs burn like hell! No pain no gain, right? So there I bared it all for ya. Hopefully at the end of this torture I will look better and feel better about myself.

Oh I am also 'dieting', Watching what I eat, and how much I eat. I am drinking half my body weight in ounces of water a day (that's 115 ounces, alotta H2O). I took measurements as well and will share those at the very end.

See you in 29 days for results!

Pray for strength, will power, and motivation to continue for me.

~Carrie
www.sassylacquer.storenvy.com

9 comments:

  1. Good for you girl! Posting pictures like these give others inspiration to move... it does for me! Thank you and keep strong!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Congrats on getting up the motivation to do this for yourself. I know it's hard. I just recently started exercising regularly again, and it is so hard to keep it up. But when you start seeing results, it gets easier! Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So inspiring. That squat challenge looks really hard geesh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So hard Courtney. Esp for one that does no exercise at all!

      Delete
  4. Suggestion: When I tried to quit biting my nails (years ago), I cut out pics of beautiful nails and taped them everywhere in my house. You could cut out body-image photos--maybe even add your face to the body--and put them where you'll see it several times a day. I recommend being realistic. Don't be putting up pics of some 95 lb. super model, which we all know is not likely to happen (and is pretty unhealthy anyway). It worked GREAT for me...Maybe it will for you, too. (and yes, this is "Aunt" Shirl. LOL)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aunt Shirl! That is a fab idea! I could just post pre preg photos of myself. I was pretty happy at that weight...

      Delete
  5. good for you. i would never have the balls to post a picture of me like this because im so embarrassed of how much weight i have gained in the past 2 years. i really need to get off my ass and do something about it. you are motivating me, i saved these calendars and hope i can push myself to start doing something! best of luck, please post your progress!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !