Thursday, May 9, 2013

Here Mommy, dis for you.


For you mommy :D
Awe my baby is so cute! He's two and a half now!!

Oh Micky
you're so fine,
you're so fine
you blow my mind,
hey Micky,
 ya ya
hey Micky.

Oh Micky, what a pity
You don't understand
You take me by the heart
When you take me by the hand
Oh Micky, you're so pretty
Can't you understand
It's guys like you Micky
Oh what you do Micky, do Micky
Don't break my heart Micky!

I had to have this polish just for the name alone! I don't like pinks! This is Zoya Micky, is you didn't get that huge hint up there ;)


I topped it with Nail-Venturous Floam. I was going to a design on top of this, but this looked so pretty the way it was. it came off pretty easily with acetone and cotton balls as well, no need to haul out my tin foil squares.
 

Its a very springy manicure, don't you think?

~Carrie
www.sassylacquer.storenvy.com

2 comments:

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !