Thursday, May 23, 2013

Odds and Ends

Oh lookie there, I dropped the ball again on the posting. Whoops.

My brother comes in today. He's going to be here for two weeks. Yay!

Also I have been working very hard organizing Summer break for my kids. Its filled with activities and trips (free or very low cost and close to home), Parks and trails, water fun, library trips, and much more! I can not wait!

I also dropped the ball on my challenges I was doing, the squat one and the abs one. I have been doing squats still but not the number from the challenge. :(  I plan to pick it up again soon though. Also I have worked in lots of exercise this summer as well. I ordered a Zumba Wii game for the kids and I.

June's Summer Activities calendar

My Baby playing on the Kindle Fire HD

Tryin' to get some sun on my pale legs

Teacher gift


Polish magnets, also for teacher's.


Hope you all are doing well. Catchya next post!

~Carrie
www.sassylacquer.storenvy.com

2 comments:

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !