Monday, December 30, 2013

New Year 2014

Well Hello there. Its been a long while hasn't it?

A lot has taken place with our little family since my computer died.

The months without it were nice. Its hard getting used to a computer after having none and only my kindle for the internet.

I'm still trying to figure out this new computer. It has a touch screen! Windows 8.

Two kids had Birthdays. Youngest turned three and MEAN and doesn't listen! Man is keeping me on my toes!

We hatched 6 chicken eggs. 3 were hens three were roosters. I had to give up my roo's as they were noisey!!! Didn't want my neighbors getting mad. My Coop was attacked one night by an opossum, I lost a hen, her name was Charlotte. I cried like a baby. I cuddled the other two that night, and secured their coop the next day. They started laying eggs!!!! Santa brought two more chickens. My girls don't like them. I also just picked up a pair of chicks, Lavender Orpingtons. I love the orpington breed. They are so cute!!! ( I think they are a pair, I am hoping), so we can get and sell hatching eggs fro them! They are expensive birds!


Thanksgiving was fun. My dad and brother came down, we went to Daytona, and Orlando. Spent a day at Universal Studios. Kids enjoyed visiting, me too.

Christmas came and went. I had very little holiday spirit this year, it sucked, BIG TIME.

Now its almost the start of a new year. there are so many things I want to do this year, for myself, with my family.

Hope you all have a  great safe New Years eve and Day!

God Bless!

~Carrie

1 comment:

  1. 'PLAUMAI ECO is an ionic ceramic rod (ceramic rod) fired with a large amount of special inorganic minerals (more than 37 inorganic minerals) as the main material.
    PLAUMAI is a 7 ~ 14um infrared radiation release product and produces up to 6,000 ions / cc anion. It increases fuel efficiency by breaking fuel assemblies into pieces while helping the combustion process run more smoothly. PlauMai Eco is used to save 10% to 15% of fuel, from 50% to 70% of emissions to the environment



    PlauMai ECO

    ReplyDelete

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !