Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Manhattan from SoFlaJo!!

Hey there lovelies! I have a review for ya! Its Manhattan from SoFlaJo, She is also found over here in Etsy. Manhattan is a polish from the collection, The Happy Hour! She is a deep caramel/maroon with glass flecks- taken from Esty. In my opinion its more of a copper color with flashes of gold specks. Very Pretty. My skin tone sort of clashes with it though. All of Jody's polishes are handcrafted, made from natural pigments and glitters with bases free of the chemicals Toluene, Formaldehyde and Dibutyl Phthalate and Formaldehyde.

Very smooth application. Dry time is pretty quick, amazingly.

Of course the Sun had to disappear today, its been sunny for weeks, but the one day I want to do a review it goes and gets all stormy on me. So I did my best to capture this lovely polish.

 This is pretty color accurate (above) in fluorescent lighting.
 This and all the following pictures are in filtered partial sunlight, more of a coppery color peeking out, with the gold specks. Love it.



Jody's mini's are so cute! And for Mini's they are pretty easy to work with. I hate OPI's mini's so annoying to get polish out and on my nail, I had NO trouble with the this mini!


I hope you enjoyed this review, it was sent to me specifically for this purpose. :D Don't forget to check out the sites and purchase some of your own! Links above.

<3 Carrie

1 comment:

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !