Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Puppy Love...


First of all....New Haircut, because I tried to cut it myself with Creaclip, and I failed. I was doing pretty good until I tried to angle it around my face, and held the level thingy the wrong way and made a blunt cut, so I had to go get it fixed at the salon. I took off a total of like 5-6 inches. It really makes me sad! BUT good news is, that I cut Emma's hair perfectly with it! So it was me not the clip! I can NOT get it styled like this, but this is what it is supposed to look like. Plus now its way darker too, I dyed it a dark chocolate with a hint of Mahogany to it. Very nice color.



And....Meet Daisy! She is our new Puppy. She is a Beagle. She is only @ 6 weeks here, she still has a few more weeks to go with her mama, then she is ours! I can not wait to cuddle with her, buy her toys, collars, .....and teach her.....sort of like having a baby again. Its going to be alot of work, but so much fun! Hopefully she stays cute and sweet. Kayla, the friend I am getting her from, well its her brother's dog's puppies, but anyhow, She said that she is really outgoing, but sticks close to you, and is like the leader of the pack. Daisy let us hold her, she just laid there.....it was cute watching those little puppies hobble around...

While we were there Kayla's mom, Pam, she instantly adopted the kids, played Grandma. Fed the cows...watered plants...it was cute. Can't wait until we can go back and see Daisy again! I think I am more excited than the kids! LOL.


Daisy is on the right with her tongue out, awe!

exploring

Emma holding Daisy, who was giving her tiny kisses, lol


Riley and his silly faces. (wiener dog was so funny!)

Mama's turn, she looks like she is talking to me..(See Mrs. Pam playing Grandma back there!)

Don't leave me here, take me home with you....

<3 Carrie

2 comments:

  1. They puppy is super cute and your hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this Creaclip before but it looks pretty cool, my luck tho I would end up making a mistake too. How cute is your puppy! I miss when my dog was that little they are always so cute at that age :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !