Thursday, November 1, 2012

Last of the Halloween/Fall Festival's

I am so thankful that Halloween is over!! I am so exhausted. Yesterday we trick or treated for two hours....TWO times!!! We've been to two Fall Festival's, one Trick or Treat Street, one Trunk or Treat.....
 
 My Halloween mani, It was a pumpkin polish, brown jelly base with orange glitter, one of the had to haves for me last year...lol

 My gang...
 someone found the clown stuff
 Batman! and Mike the Knight!
 Time for horses...
 Yep that's me.. :/
 Queen on the pony...
 He wanted the carriage, lol
 Bouncy ....
 Weeee
 Hi mom!
 Vampire eating the donut...
 These balls were getting hit back and forth, with people walking right in the way.....I'm shocked no one had any incidents with the balls....but this guy had fun collecting them and throwing them...


Petting zoo...


~Carrie
www.sassylacquer.storenvy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !