Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentines Day Challenge Wrap up

Ok, I'm sorry I left you hanging on the rest of the challenges. Things got busy and I forgot, or didn't have time to blog.

Day nine, I did one lame joke, I forget what is was...I made brownie 'cake' balls




Day ten, nothing happened-from my list, we nixed Chuck E Cheese. We ended up driving aimlessly and ended up at a state park, saw beautiful ocean water and views, very pretty. Ate Dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings and then home. (this was the day we found out our car was still broken-I'll spare you the details.)
Day eleven, didn't get done, Husband came home from work early and ruined plans. 
Day twelve, I gave Husband the fish bowl note


Day thirteen, did valentines with the kids for their class mates, packaged up Husbands gift.
I also sent this note to his email:


Day fourteen, VALENTINES DAY!! I had a nice rose and card waiting for me that morning.

Here's a nicer one on display, I bought Husband superman undies, LOL. Parker thought it was hysterical!! Kevin said they needed a cape to fly with. The next morning Parker asked Kevin if he flew in his undies....Bwhahaha. BEST present ever!


And my card, it had little notes on each page, some funny, some lame jokes...




How was your Valentine's Day?


Here's the challenge:

~Day One: Make coffee for husband, with a note attached with a 'kiss'
~Day Two: Shower Emma with specialness all day long. (its her Birthday she is going to be eight)Nail painting, hair doing, makeup putting on, maybe even going to the mall to window shop?
~Day Three: Make heart shaped desserts for family.
~Day Four: Wake up and get kids ready for school (husband usually does most of it), Prepare Heart shaped dinner
~Day Five: E-mail husband every five minutes-mushy stuff, see how fast he gets annoyed with it ;) Play a matching game after dinner with Hershey Kisses.
~Day Six: Play Go Fish with the family after dinner. Surprise with Pail of worms.
~Day Seven: Treat myself to a special mani. (Hang on the mirror heart)
~Day Eight: Surprise kids with Lollipops in the morning! Leave toothbrush note.
~Day Nine: Wake kids up by singing loudly, to an undetermined mushy love song...annoy Husband with lame valentine jokes.
~Day Ten: Do a Valentine craft from pinterest with the kids while husband is at work.
~Day Eleven: Make a Heart Shaped cookie for Emma's B-day celebration at chucky cheeses, Make heart shaped cinn rolls.
~Day Twelve: Send romantic note to work in a lunch with husband, and I Love you's to school with the kids
~Day Thirteen: Make Valentines with kids and Husband for their classmates.
~Day Fourteen: Valentines day! Hopefully Husband has gotten the hint....He says Valentines Day is for Single's. Hah, he is so wrong.


Daily tell each one something special about them, or one of the things I love about them.

~Carrie
www.sassylacquer.storenvy.com

ps: I have received my mini's and they will be out soon to bloggers and then the release of the spring line will happen! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !