Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Sassy Lacquer Spring Swatches

Hey there guys.

Just wanted to show you some swatches from my new spring line: Spring Showers Bring May Flowers.

www.sassylacquer.storenvy.com

Emerald Meadow, Tiger Lily Wears Pink, Dancing Daffodil, Dawns Dew, A Frosty Crocus, Blue Mist
Top row is swatched over black and white, Emerald Meadow, Dawns Dew, A Frosty Crocus, Blue Mist

Emerald Meadow, Tiger Lily Wears Pink, Dancing Daffodil, Dawns Dew, A Frosty Crocus, Blue Mist

Blue Mist, Dawns Dew, Dancing Daffodil, Emerald Meadow, Tiger Lily Wears Pink, A Frosty Crocus

A Frosty Crocus

Dawns Dew

Emerald Meadow

Emerald Meadow

Tiger Lily Wears Pink

Dancing Daffodil

Blue Mist
Which one is your fav?

~Carrie

2 comments:

  1. Dancing Daffodil FTW. But I also dig Dawn's Dew and A Frosty Crocus. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Blue Mist and A Frosty Crocus! :0 They are all pretty though. I was I was as creative as you are.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !