Monday, November 17, 2014

Have you got your Sassy Lashes yet???

Today is the LAST day to order from my FIRST party as an Independent Presenter with Younique! I am THIS close to reaching the first Goal I set for myself! Thank you to those of you who have purchased, not only have you ordered an amazing product, but you've supported me too!! So a Very special Thank you to you ladies, enjoy your Sassy Lashes!! Don't forget you can still order until MIDNIGHT TONIGHT (PST). Also, please remember we have other amazing products, such as our Glorious Primer, Eye Pigments, BB Cream, Uplift Serum, Lip Gloss, Touch Powder/Cream, Lip Liner, Eye Liner, Cleansers, Application Brushes, Collection choices, and More! To see what all is available please check out my website: www.carriessassylashes.com


















Thanks!!

Carrie

1 comment:

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !