Friday, May 14, 2010

The 'To be Continued' part of the story...

Well as you requested here is the 'to be continued' version...

That Day ended pretty much with that Story...

The following months went along, and Finally in Jan 2002 I finally got the courage to 'ask him out'. So i said, 'have any plans this weekend', he replied 'no', I then said 'well then your coming bowling with me and my friends'. He agreed and we went on our first technical date I suppose. When we met up he had a bunch of his friends with him, and I believe I had only my friend Carrie along for the ride.....We bowled...it was fun! We went back to his friends place and hung out.....

The next few months went along with seldom 'dates' until March 2002. I took him to My moms 40th Birthday party I threw her at my aunts house! He met the Family....They liked him...(YAY for me) I asked my mom one day (before the party and before she really met Kevin) if she minded if I had an older guy friend, she told me no, because I was very mature for my age and needed someone that matched that maturity. (Laughing here to myself, unwritten humor)


We were basically inseparable from then on. HE was very sweet. He treated me like a princess! You know In May we were engaged, at least I think it was May, it very well could have been June.....I will have to see if Kevin remembers the exact month. That's sad that I can't remember it! Anyways... We planned for a December 2003 wedding, or so we thought...

We found out we were pregnant in July 2002, mixed emotions here, we were happy about it, Family was a little, hmmm how do I put it... Disappointed maybe? I don't know for sure, But they grew into it. We moved the wedding up to December 2002. We had a nice quick wedding with Family and friends, went to Key west for the honeymoon, It was great! Came back and started our lives together. Got our first place right away, and made it a home. We welcomed our first born, Riley, in April 2003!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !