Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's December!

Okay so I am really proud of myself right now....I did an awesome job with tonight's Mani. Although my pictures suck, there was little light outside, and it was the sunset light so it was orangeish....

Ok So I started out with China Glaze's Passion in the Pacific as a base coat. Then I tipped my pinkie, middle, and index fingers with Finger Paints All you need is color. Then on a plastic baggie I made little white circles with Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear White on and topped it with Confetti Ice Ice Baby for a 'snowy' effect. Then a made little santa hats on the baggie with China Glaze's Ruby Pumps. I topped the work with Out the Door, let it dry, and then came back to it. I topped my ring ringer with a top coat and pulled one of the white circles off of the baggie and placed it on my finger to the edge of it and toward the tip, pressed it down gently and then took a hat off of the baggie and placed it on top the white circle. I then used a dotting tool and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Sun Kissed to make a nose, then placed two dots with WnW Black Creme for the eyes and then made a mouth, and then topped the hat with a dot of the white used for the circles. Then went back and dotted all of my fingers with the Confetti Ice Ice Baby....to make it look sparklie/snowie. Then topped it all off with Seche Vite.

*Excuse the blister on my thumb, I burnt it a couple days ago on the oven rack, ouchie!*







Again, I'm sorry about the cruddy pictures, I really need to fix my light box.....

What do you think?

Don't forget to vote in my Franken Naming poll <--------- on the left in the sidebar.

And Don't forget to spread the word about my Christmas/Holiday Themed Mani contest! Grab my button over on the left and put it on your blog for me! Please? Thanks!


<3 Carrie

5 comments:

  1. Cute!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG So cutesie!!! You did a fabulous job and I am now going to copy you LOL I love the color back ground for the snow man. very unique and nontraditional. It goes with your theme! I give you five stars...if there were stars to give ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so impressed! I need to try this. I also need that base color.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !