Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Layering...

Yesterday I told you about how good Nicole by OPI's Kim-Pletely in Love and Its all about the Glam would be for layering......well, just see for yourself....

I took several different shades of dark blue, and deep red and a black, and swatched them with each of the above colors....

the colors by themselves

Kim-Pletely in Love is on the left, and It'a all about the Glam is on the right.

KPIL on left and IAATG on the right
Ok, so KPIL is much better for layering, but left some brush strokes but if applied better (I went to fast) it might deplete the brush strokes....

Don't forget about the Franken Naming contest <---------------

And My Christmas/Holiday Themed mani contest!




<3 Carrie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !