Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dream Polish?

Hey there! Hows your week going? Mine is going ok, we just chunked out another big amount of mula on our car...we just spent 3K on my van...blah blah...my husband got a speeding ticket yesterday, 30+ miles over!!! My Friend informed me that it is mandatory court for 30+ over the limit. Why Hunny why? Ugh! He's on his own with that one...(is that wrong of me?)

Anyways. I am in the works of creating a line of blogger inspired polishes. I am really excited about them! And then I have a couple more polishes in my head...hoping to translate into a bottle...When I do start making them, I think I will only be making a few of each...unless they take off and the supplies are current....I'll just have to play it by ear.

So that leads me to the question, What is YOUR dream polish??? Don't worry I won't make them...that is unless you hire me to do so...lol. (seriously) :)

I've been trying to think of that myself and can't just choose one...its hard.

I'll leave you with a gloomy day in paradise and a trip over the Sunshine Skyway!






<3 Carrie

4 comments:

  1. I think probably my dream polish would be a very red toned purple holo. But, VERY holo. I won't lie when I first got Glitter Gal's Bruised Ego I thought that was the bomb! I just wish there was more sunshine.
    Though I do tend to like any polish with a contrasting glitter. Those are a lot of fun too.
    But to choose only one...that's tough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grey polish with chunky green glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say if my husband got that ticket he'd be on his own too :) I can. It wait to see all of your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see your line! I guess my dream polish would depend on my mood that day haha. I'd probably go with some type of glittery goodness topcoat that I could use on all kinds of polish!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !