Tuesday, March 27, 2012

ROTW: Mummy Dogs


Ya I know this post should be in October, but Whatever....Here it is...

Alright so take a can of pizza dough, unroll it and press it out a bit, and slice it with a pizza slicer into 10 slices.

Wrap each hot dog with one slice of dough.


Bake in pre-heated oven (package recommendation) until golden brown.


Serve. My Kids had fun with them...This is Parkers:


This is Emma's:

 Riley's:

I also tried adding a strip of cheese under the dog and then rolled them up...cheese came out, but it was so good anyhow!!

<3 Carrie

1 comment:

  1. Detector Billetes falsos Wow, that really impressed me! I like your ideas. And the cartoon made it even better! Thanks for sharing your concept! Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !