Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sorry Sorry Sorry.....(Riveting)

So sorry for the inactivity...

I had three cakes in the last week (pictures later), the kids were on spring break, visited with my mom for a few days, saw my aunt....and my grandparents....

Remember that Christmas contest I held....well I just now sent out Katie's gift! I am so sorry it was so late, but it'll be worth it, its a one and only by yours truly!!

I also mailed out the two last winners also!!

I am in the middle of two swaps, or s it three, oh maybe four, I need to keep track better!!! One is the coveted MF Fantasy Fire! Another are two of the Catrice Million Styles collection. One was Wild at Heart- Color Club, and the last ones are some Catrice and Essence's I have been wanting. Thank You ladies for being so willing and lovely! Oh and I am doing the Spring Surprise over in PaA!!!!

Below I have for you China Glaze Riveting, from the Hunger Games Collection!!! It is so bright and it has lovely golden glass flecks in it!! Not my favorite color but I am trying to go out of my blue/green/purple comfort zone. I also picked up Luxe and Lush, Stone Cold, Smoke and Ashes, and Harvest Moon from that collection.




 Tomorrow or later this week -end, you'll get to meet "The Wanderer"!!!

The Traveling Polish
<3 Carrie

1 comment:

  1. This is really pretty! I didn't THINK I needed Riveting.. but now I am second guessing that!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !