Monday, April 18, 2011

NOTD: Dying Love...

From my big purchase I chose Misa's Dying Love. Its a nice rich, deep charcoal black! Goes on very smooth. This is my first Misa, and I love it!



In the morning I did a tape manicure, four squares....with China Glazes Sexy Lady. I wasn't thrilled with it at all.....I think the pink was very muted with this black, and I should have used a brighter pink or a differnt color all together...plus it shrunk after my Seche Vite top coat, so it showed the black underneath it....



I liked the black alone better than this....Oh well, Live and learn, right?

PS, tommorrow hopefully I will get up my stash photos!
PSS, You can click my pictures to enlarge them ;)

1 comment:

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !