Tuesday, April 12, 2011

NOTD: Zoya-Roxy

OMG! I am in love! I saw this polish on Lyra's Blog (found Here). I fell in love then, and again when I recieved it in the mail from Ebay, and then again when I polished my nails with it! It really does look like jelly on your nails, you could almost lick it off! It has a deep pink -purplie -red tone to it, almost burgandy or magenta with silver glitter through out it (this glitter turns a pretty, shiny color inside this Roxy!) It is absolutely amazing....I think this will stay on my nails for awhile!

I overloaded with pictures, lol, you can click on them for a better view! When I stepped outside last night to snap these pictures My husband asked me what I was taking a picture of....I replied My Zoya!




I took these this morning.






I really am excited to have this polish! It went on very smoothly. This was three applications of the color plus a base coat. A Seche Vite top coat last night, and a regular top coat this am, after I cleaned it up a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !