Thursday, July 14, 2011

Flies...they are everywhere...

So Fourth of July was amazing, awesome food:

yum...these were homemade corn dogs...

Caprese salad with a balsamic vinegar reduction

Chicken wings, courtesy of my awesome neighbors Red and Jennifer!

Jalapeno poppers wrapped in bacon
Cake pops

They started defrosting and sliding down the poles...:(

at least they were yummy! This is my little guy Parker, He's almost four!



My homemade Lemon Berry Cheesecake

Knock you naked Brownies.....seriously thats the name! Ack, Naked nails...I was tired of the flag ones already, hehe.

He watched me make all the corn dogs, thought he needed a picture too!

Ok so this is where the flies come in....there were so many of them! It was disgusting....We had fly tape hanging and I was going around smacking them with the swatter, when this happened! LOL...


HaHaHa

HeHeHe

LOL

Got em good.........

The poor fly was still moving too!

I'll post how I made those cake pops later on!

5 comments:

  1. yummmmm! (the food, not the flies! lol)

    flies have been awful at my house too, idk how to get rid of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the Fly haha hilare. But the food looked so delicious! totally should share the cake pop recipe:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. those cake pop looks amazing! hahah you got that fly good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks...recipe coming this week, it is so easy!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !