Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Alrighty, I'll play Pink Wednesday again...

Here is a Mani I did a couple days ago. It is Pure Ice Coral Reef and Pure Ice Strapless on the tips with a blue fimo flower. I loved this, it was so girly and cute, made me feel younger, lol.

I then painted my Friends nails, and did some testing on my nails on top of this see below...

Black Creme by wet n wild, with techno by CG on index finger, Fairy dust by CG on middle finger, and Pure Ice's Oh Baby! on my pinky, and SH crackle in silver on my thumb....


  1. aww this is so adorable! I love the glitter tips and the flower you added do it. The black nails with the glitter looks like Galaxy =]

  2. I like both combos! So pretty! Carrie, I tagged you for the Top Ten Award here:


Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !