Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Alrighty, I'll play Pink Wednesday again...

Here is a Mani I did a couple days ago. It is Pure Ice Coral Reef and Pure Ice Strapless on the tips with a blue fimo flower. I loved this, it was so girly and cute, made me feel younger, lol.

I then painted my Friends nails, and did some testing on my nails on top of this see below...




Black Creme by wet n wild, with techno by CG on index finger, Fairy dust by CG on middle finger, and Pure Ice's Oh Baby! on my pinky, and SH crackle in silver on my thumb....

2 comments:

  1. aww this is so adorable! I love the glitter tips and the flower you added do it. The black nails with the glitter looks like Galaxy =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both combos! So pretty! Carrie, I tagged you for the Top Ten Award here: http://glazedtalons.blogspot.com/2011/07/top-ten-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !