Sunday, July 17, 2011

Winter already?

That title is what my husband asked me when I showed him this manicure.
I used China Glaze Caribbean Blue as my base. It went on great, just like it should. China Glaze is my favorite brand! Its a very pretty blue, almost sea like, but it has this shimmer in it that is amazing. Its like a white/silver shimmer...so I guess with it being paired with what I paired it with, it looked wintery! I stamped a french tip design from Bundle Monster plate 10 using Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On. I still need lots of practice in my stamping technique, because it doesn't look very pretty....the whites on the nail look marbled or less color in some spots than other spots...and my placement wasn't perfect either...oh well, practice makes perfect I guess. I also added a butterfly to my thumbs.




4 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty design. The blue and white really does have a winter feel to it. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it does give it a wintery look, hahah your husband sounds funny! this would be the same thing my boyfriend would as me too.. but hey its pretty =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty! I can never get the tips to work with my Konad right they're always off, but it looks great on you :) Really pretty color.

    Dolled Up Daily

    Haylee

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !