Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I'm a stalker...

Sort of, but not really.

There is this family down the road from me. It seems like a perfect one. Their lawn is green, even in the winter when most are dead. Their bushes are squared up. Their house is clean (on the outside). They have the best Christmas light display in the neighborhood (behind ours of course).  They have the neatest fort in a tree. Nice cars.

I don't know them personally.

I only drive by their house, 6 times a day or more. (For picking up and dropping of my kids at school, I swear I am not  Psychopath stalker)

Every time I drive by I learn something new about this family...

They have two sons, one middle school aged, and one elementary aged.

This morning I saw the middle school-er riding his bike back from them elementary school...I thought how sweet of him to take his brother to school.

Last year, I saw the mom walking to and from school, with her growing belly....she had a baby boy, I see blue in his carrier when she has him out with her.

Last week I saw them all outside taking Christmas decorations down, all together, willingly!

Every time I drive by my heart warms. They seem so perfect. I wonder if its like that on the inside of their home?

I put a smile on for others but inside I am breaking, I am falling apart. I am hurting. I am not happy. I am sad.

I am strong, I can do this, I will be happy! (eventually) (the grass isn't always greener on the other side)

~Carrie
www.sassylacquer.storenvy.com


3 comments:

  1. Just remember, looks can be deceiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just remember you don't know what goes on behind closed doors! everyone has their moments and their 'faults' if you will. Be patient and remember that if your hand is not open to give then it is not open to receive.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !