Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A challenge...of sorts.

I am challenging myself....

The Fourteen Days of Valentines. I am married and have four kids. I have five Valentines. This is about them.....and me.

~Day One: Make coffee for husband, with a note attached with a 'kiss'
~Day Two: Shower Emma with specialness all day long. (its her Birthday she is going to be eight)Nail painting, hair doing, makeup putting on, maybe even going to the mall to window shop?
~Day Three: Surprise kids with Lollipops in the morning! Leave toothbrush note.
~Day Four: Wake up and get kids ready for school (husband usually does most of it), Prepare Heart shaped dinner
~Day Five: E-mail husband every five minutes-mushy stuff, see how fast he gets annoyed with it ;) Play a matching game after dinner with Hershey Kisses.
~Day Six: Play Go Fish with the family after dinner. Suprise with Pail of worms.
~Day Seven: Treat myself to a special mani. (Hang on the mirror heart)
~Day Eight: Make heart shaped desserts for family.
~Day Nine: Wake kids up by singing loudly, to an undetermined mushy love song...annoy Husband with lame valentine jokes.
~Day Ten: Do a Valentine craft from pinterest with the kids while husband is at work.
~Day Eleven: Make a Heart Shaped cookie for Emma's B-day celebration at chucky cheeses, Make heart shaped cinn rolls.
~Day Twelve: Send romantic note to work in a lunch with husband, and I Love you's to school with the kids
~Day Thirteen: Make Valentines with kids and Husband for their classmates.
~Day Fourteen: Valentines day! Hopefully Husband has gotten the hint....He says Valentines Day is for Single's. Hah, he is so wrong.


Daily tell each one something special about them, or one of the things I love about them.

~Carrie
www.sassylacquer.storenvy.com

PS I am adding to this list when I think of more things.....

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea! The little things always make the biggest difference. I try to remember that everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I'm going to try it with my own kiddies. :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !