Friday, January 11, 2013

Is that mold on your nails???

That's what one of my friends said about this mani. She said it was the color combo. Thanks Kristen. :D

Anyways I may break this out again for Halloween and call it a monster mani, lol.

I used China Glaze Stone Cold as a base. I top coated it then put a matte coat on top, for drying purposes, yes I know Stone Cold is already matte. Then I dotted with clear and added the orange flocking powder, and then placed a light green gem on my nail also.



Then on the other hand I left Stone Cold shiny, and added clear to my ring finger, placed the green gem, and then flocked it.



What do you think? Mold? Monster?


Have a great day!

~Carrie
www.sassylacquer.storenvy.com

PS Grab your valentine polishes while their HOT. ;)

2 comments:

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !