Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My Favorite of 2012

I thought It's be cool to do a My Favorite's of 2012 post? Yes? No?

So I went back through all of my post starting in January and picked one from each month.

Here's January's: Layering Glitter's

February: Bubble's

March's: Elle's Spell

April's: It was hard to pick, there were few choices I had been working all month to finalize my own polish line...and didn't really blog much, but my fav was the day I launched. www.sassylacquer.storenvy.com

May's: Puppy Love I showed off my new haircut (because I failed to cut it myself, lol, what a joke) and You guys met the new puppy!

June's: Sassy Lacquer Blogger Line Reveal!   MONTHS in the making, blood sweat and some tears went into these polishes!

Sea Glass


July's: Independence Day! I was getting out of my slump...did something easy

August's: How's you Sunday Goin?  I found a new Church and really enjoyed it!

September's:  Sassy Lacquer Reviews  I loved googling my line and finding some of my line reviewed, that I didn't send to, quite fun!

October's: It was a Guest Post, From Whitney over at Dressed up nails, on one of my Gold and Pink Mani days to support Breast Cancer and Pediatric Cancer, it also featured a great little warrior also that is close to my heart. Take a look at the whole post for some awesome nail art and a cute little dragon fighter!

November's: I sucked at posting in November, only twice, lol! Oops. I chose the Last of the Halloween/Fall Festival's.

December's: I was kinda short with you all this month too! This year has been really hard on me...struggling with depression...So its hard finding time to sit and write. Candy Canes!


Many Wishes for the best this coming year! Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

    I love all of nail desinga :)
    Awesome photos !



Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !