Friday, January 27, 2012

Hey there you guys...

Ugh! I am going through a week of depression over here...It really sucks. I usually have better control over it. I haven't felt like painting my nails, or coming up with designs and such....so I have been slacking, I am sorry. I will get better soon, its just a bad week....

I never did show you the rest of my Christmas time Manicure's did I? They aren't captured very well...but they were pretty...

Penguin

Christmas Toes

I was so excited to open it I opened it upside down. lol....

I Eat Mainely Lobster, Color to Diner For, Tanzy

Silly Max...

Drama Queen and her polish she received from Santa

Savvy Deep Amethyst with Motley, Asylum, Twisted, and Flecked.

SOPI Sugar Plum Fairies over Sinful Colors Mint Apple
Tomorrow I will have a recipe for ya, yummy!!!!

<3 Carrie

PS Don't forget to check out my Blog Sale...Top of the page under 'Blog Sale'

1 comment:

  1. Awe I'm sorry your having such a hard time. Maybe go pick the sparkliest, brightest color you have and slap it on. Instant pick up! I love all the different manis and your cat is adorable. Hope next week is better!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !