Monday, January 2, 2012

Inputs...

Hey there lovely readers...

I am wanting to put in a Pin It button, maybe a FB like button or a Twitter button, would you use them? Do you not bother....Do you just read and move on....

In this new year, what would you like to see. I want to post at least one nail blog a week, one recipe a week, and I really would like to start something cool, never before seen, 'thing' on a blog, I just don't know what that is yet, lol...

I'm kind of at a creative block....I wish I was as good as some other bloggers out there..wishing never got anyone anywhere though, did it.....

My Feet are cold, its 52 degree's outside right now....

My Christmas tree is still up, is yours?

I feel fat....I really really want to lose weight....if only I could snap my fingers....I'm just a lazy slacker who doesn't want to put the effort into it...I wish I wasn't like that, oh there I go 'wishing' again.

Oooooo Look what I got my hands on....


Essie Shine of The Times is in the middle, one thick coat, FP Flashy is on either side of it, one coat on the right and two coats on the left. All over WNW Black Creme.
I'm thinking about putting some of my polish I don't like anymore up for sale also. Or ones I have bought that I have doubles of....

Until next time...
<3 Carrie

3 comments:

  1. I love the idea of a recipe a week. That's one of the first things I loved about this blog. Your blog is a favorite of mine b/c As a mom of littles I find it easy to relate to you. Plus I'm obsessed with polish too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Sara, that means alot! I like being able to relate to other bloggers as well, most of the girls that are polish-aholics are single...I'm almost 30 (yikes) married, with four children. Recipes will start coming back , whether I make them or find them else where....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for selling me mine! It's Sonia :)

    If you do put some of your polish up for sale, please let me know! I would be interested in buying again from you!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !