Thursday, October 13, 2011

15 Week Challenge......Part Two, Week Six

Halfway there people, Halfway there!

So this challenge I had to choose a favorite thing....well I couldn't, so instead i did a few of my favorite things...
I love cats...
I love the color blue...
I love roses...
I love flowers...
I love flowers... Again...

I used China Glaze Sexy Lady as a base, its pretty, its pink-not my favorite color, bright and fun. Its a creme polish, it went on nice and smooth.

On my thumb, I stamped a cat. I used Sinful Colors Black on Black and the Hello Kitty plate (M71) from the Born Pretty store. I then made cat paw prints with the same black polish and a dotting tool.

On my index, I just slopped some sparkly goodness from Revlon-Blue Mosaic. It is super pretty with lots of different sizes, and some green in there.

On my middle, I went with a purple rose....if you look close you can see the tiny sparkles from Orly Velvet Rope. Plate used was: BM14.

On my ring I used a Fimo flower decoration...

On my pinky I went with flowers again, and stamped Sinful Colors 24/7 on first using plate BM16, then used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's Lacey Lilac and plate BM12. Very Subtle and dainty.





Pretty.
What are your favorite things?

Click Here for my list of challenges!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !