Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Yay it's finally Halloween! (this is a BIG post, beware!) Last day for Halloween themed Mani's! I couldn't decide what to put on my nails....so I did a 5 different things!
On Friday I picked up a Sally's Mini Glow in the dark polish...I couldn't find any other ones :*(
But I found out that this little one, works great! I also found some other beauties, but I will save that for another post!

When I prepared for this, I wasn't really sure what I was going to do... I wanted to try Mummy's, Pumpkins, The blood dripping thing, and my stamps.....

I painted all my nails with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's White On. Seche Vited it, and went to dinner, came back with a plan, lol. I did all of the above...

What I used:
My thumb has bats and a church form the Bundle monster plate 224 and 13, using Wet N Wild black creme and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Blue It, With Sally's Mini GITD on top.
My index has OPI (my one and only OPI- that's sad :(  Black Shatter, the glow in the dark is under the Shatter.
My middle has a Pumpkin and old tree stamped on it, plate BM-224, with Wet N Wild Black Creme, and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Sun Kissed. With the GITD on top.
My Ring is a mummy, using LA Colors Art Deco Striping polish in black, And then a white from a french kit by KISS, and then Big Apple Red Creme by NYC. I forgot to put the GITD under the stripes so I went back and dotted it between the lines and on his eyes.
On my pinkie is the Big Apple Red Creme by NYC, using a dotting tool and the brush from the bottle, with GITD over top.






And I love my toes right now, I have never really used a white as a color, only an accent, but this is really really really pretty! I used an old CQ white polish, with the silver/black pumpkin glitter from this post.


We, I mean Mr. LoveButt, carved pumpkins yesterday while the kids did a craft I picked at Micheal's, and what made me happy was that it didn't need glue, all the pieces had sticky backs, Yay!






Oldest did this one

Little Man did this one

Drama Queen did this one

Happy Halloween!!!! Be Safe tonight!!!!

Don't forget to enter my 100 Follower Give-away, it ends Wednesday at midnight, eastern time!

<3, Carrie



2 comments:

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !