Thursday, June 9, 2011

Everything at once?

I did a mani that was inspired by Amanda over at MaD Manis. She did a wonderful combo with hers and I was going to do the same thing, but didn't want to be too much of a copy cat, lol. So I did my own thang with it, just switched everything up. I call this 'Everything at once' because it combines, scotch tape with stamping with glitter, with stripes....you get the point.

I started off with Finger Paints Where art renoir? , then used Rimmel Grey Matter. I then stamped the grey side with a chain link look from BM plate 202. To cover up the mismatched middle line I used NYC Big Apple Red Creme.





Silly me forgot to say what I stamped it with, Sally Hansen White On.

3 comments:

  1. This is very hot!
    And also thank you for your comment on my blog! And feel free to leave a link in the comment section to your finished lightning bolt, I'd love to see what you made of it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks girls! I will when I get to it, lol....

    ReplyDelete

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !