Sunday, June 26, 2011

Florida, its weather is unpredictable....evidence in my post and on my nails!

So I wanted to do something tropical on my toes, and something with the color blue on my finger nails. My Friends proposed, thunderstorms, clouds, ocean, cherry blossoms....
I went with the thunderstorms....its different that's for sure! Quite opposite of my toes, which are very tropical!

On my fingernails I have Wet n Wild as a base, then I swiped on some of the Sinful colors, nirvana and black on black, and Rimmel grey matter, and then used a brush to 'mix' them into clouds.... and then added lightning bolts.

On my toes I did a base of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in crushed, followed by Pure Ice in Excuse Me, and then Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Blue Me Away. With some black palm trees done with Art Deco 'skinny' polish.

I really love my toes, they came out awesome, not so sure about my stormy fingers, they are for sure different...

What do you think?




6 comments:

  1. I love 'em both! I love the contrast in them too.. From one end of the spectrum with fun, bright colors and a tropical paradise and deep, dark colors in a lightening storm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the toe designs and the color scheme of the stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool! i love the toes!!!

    i hope u get to visit my blog too :)

    www.nailsbykatevergara.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just saying I never see bloggers post pictures of their toes and you did! That would be a great design here in Hawaii. Thanks for your post on my blog. I just added you to my blog roll. I love seeing creative designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks guys! I'm hating the fact that I am taking them off tomm, in order to do a full on nail and toe 4th of july scene!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !