Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Pink Wednesday...its late but I made it, lol

I wore China Glaze I wanna Lei Ya as a base, and stamped it with an LA colors no name dark pink/mauve color using BM plate 215 - snake skin.
The polishes went on nicely, the LA colors is a great stamping polish!
Unfortunately my pictures suck this time, I'm not quite sure why, I'm still learning my new camera and I am getting frustrated with it! I am only posting one picture....Well two cause I wanted to show you what a lighter can do to your nail if your not careful while lighting candles!


see, be careful when lighting candles, lol!


Oh and here is a random picture of my youngest, Hunter....

2 comments:

  1. I really need to try these plates!!!

    xo Jackie
    http://livingaftermidnite.blogspot.com

    Hope you'll stop by my blog & enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !