Monday, October 15, 2012

TIHC Day 5: Zombies

Well this is day 5 of Bec's challenge. Zombies!!!! (eeewww!)



This is scary for me, its the only real possibility of scary movies....unlike vampire's, ghost's ect...

Ok ^ that up there is debatable depending on who your talking to...

I was watching TV while FB'ing one night, and my Husband was watching some weird movie, Like usual...but I kinda got sucked into it...It was The Crazies. I went to bed seeing these zombies for WEEKS afterward! I hate horror movies, HATE them....and now every so often I see them before I go to sleep still....

So I wanted to do cute zombies, nothing creepy because if I dream about them or see them before bed, at least they will be cute!



I used a Green from NYC, black, white, neon orange from sinful colors, and a blue from Zoya. I used small brushes and a dotting tool.

~Carrie

7 comments:

  1. I loved how this turned out! My boyfriend always suck me into watching scary movies too especially zombie shows/movies and I stay scared for a week! Lol anyway great work on your zombie nails. I just did zombie nails too but did not turn out aS good as yours lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness these are adorable!! New follower here :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, your zombies are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I just found your blog, I was seeing some of your inputs and them like me too much ¡! nice to meet your website :) I'm following you now !!

    Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !