Saturday, October 20, 2012

Guest Post: Candice from Mademoiselle Candice vernis ses ongles!

Hello there! I was getting tired of Gold and Pink mani's so I reached out to the community for some guests posts.
 
If you want to help me out also this month with a pink AND gold mani for Pediatric and Breast Cancer Awareness, just email me!
 
This month I and now others, will be sporting a pink AND gold manicure everyday, except the days of my Halloween challenge I am participating in.

Why? To support Breast cancer awareness month and because I forgot last month or rather didn't really know because it isn't as publicized as Breast Cancer is, Pediatric cancer awareness.

I have a friend that has a wonderful little boy, E. He is so strong and so brave! He is fighting the evil dragon, that is what they call it. He has a GREAT supportive family, that has also been very strong and brave. I want to support them as well and what better way to do it then to do fun mani's?? If your the donating type, there are three charities that my Friend recommends:
Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation, St. Baldricks, and Curesearch
 
Here is Candice:
 
Hello everyone!

I'm Candy from the blog Mademoiselle Candice vernis ses ongles :)

I'm very happy to have the opportunity to do a guest post for my friend Carrie today!

This post takes part of the Pediatric & Breast Cancer Awareness. As these nails are for children and women, I want to do something princess-y for this nails:

 


To achieve the look I started with two coats of OPI - Sparrow Me The Drama, and I added one coat of China Glaze - White Cap , shaping a half-moon.

As my nails were still wet, I placed some 2mm gold studs on the nails, outlining the half-moon. I did a second line below with some holo gold hex glitter :)



I hope you liked my appearance here, do you like this nails?

You can let me know ;)

Happy polishing :)

Candy
 
 
Thank you very much Candice!! I love them.
 
*****FLASH SALE***** 20% off everything.
Min purchase required: 2 bottles ($18)
Code required: HallowSCREAM
GO NOW! Ends Oct 20 at 2pm
http://sassylacquer.storenvy.com/

Canadians....guess what??? I ship to Canada now!!!
 
~Carrie
 


1 comment:

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !