Friday, October 26, 2012

TIHC Day 8: Witches

Well this is day 8 of Bec's challenge. Witches!


Again...going for cute here...


I used China Glaze neon orange (2012) as a base. On the index finger is a cauldron, and the pinky has a moon and broomstick...can you see Polished Components Fire's Night on the broom and cauldron?


On my ring finger I planned to tape it off and create legs using nude around the legs and then put black witches shoes on the feet...but I got tired of doing nail art, and the kids were screaming for Lunch!

Got to have the kitty cat...


If you can't tell ...the middle finger has a witches profile on it, including a GREEN wart, LOL...

Do you Love? I do! But I took this off less than 10 hours later to do nails inspired by these pins:

http://pinterest.com/pin/196469602464581946/
http://pinterest.com/pin/196469602465340088/

Yes, I only left you with links, you'll have to click on them ;)

~Carrie

2 comments:

  1. The blue-eyed cat is my favorite (I wonder why, lol!). Great job! You should've kept it on longer!! ;P

    ReplyDelete

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !