Monday, September 19, 2011

ROTW: Calzone

Hey there lovely followers! Nothing too too special on today's post, just a simple yummy calzone I made the night before we moved!


Ingredients: Dough (store bought), ricotta, mozzarella cheese, toppings, and some pizza sauce for dipping. I chose to use pepperoni, mushrooms and olives.


Roll out the dough, spread ricotta over half the dough, leaving the edge free, thickness depends on you, top with toppings, and then layer on a good amount of mozz cheese!


Fold the empty dough over, and seal with a fork, and place on baking sheet.


Bake as directed on dough baggie: about 20 minutes at 350 (I think), or until golden brown.



Cool slightly and cut and serve with Pizza sauce to dip in! This was so good, it was really hard not to eat it all......I know, because I ate it all!



Thanks for checking in! See ya tomm for another post!

1 comment:

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !