Friday, September 16, 2011

Zoya Jem vs. Orly Rococo A-Go-Go.....SWAP?

Hey guys, two posts in one day, wow. But I had to show you this! I purchased Orly's Rococo A-Go-Go last night on a whim....and tried it on one finger this afternoon, and thought, hmm, this looks like Zoya Jem! So I did a comparison for ya!



Both polish applications are smooth, Orly was a more dense polish and Zoya was a thinner polish.

Zoya on the left, Orly on the right

Z, O, Z, O

Z, O, Z, O

Z, O, Z, O

Z, O, Z, O
Orly, Definitely has a more textured look to it, but they are so close, that I am thinking I might have to sell one or swap one out for something, any takers on either one- check my wish list out!

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !