Friday, September 30, 2011

15 Week Challenge.......Part Two, Week Five

DRAG MARBLE!!!

I have only tried this one other time, and it looked okay, but this is much better!

I used Sinful Colors Black on Black and Orly's Mineral FX collections Rock-it. I did the black first-which is a great one coater, and smooth....and then while still wet I dropped six or so dots of Rock-it - awesome as well- on my nail and drug a small dotting tool through them in a zigzag line.

(please bear with the photo's I'm still playing around with settings to find the best one and the best lighting, and all that goodness)







This last one is blurry, but you can see the swirlyness in them! My normal hand I photograph was all whacked up....It was 'bubbly' and ridged.....like I dug to deep with the dragging....so in other words, be careful when dragging your tool...

What do you think of this?



Click here to see my list of challenges!

3 comments:

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !