Wednesday, September 14, 2011

NOTD: Gunmetal


Hey all....taking a break from my challenges to show you this cool polish. It's Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Gunmetal. Its a frost/pearl finish or metallic finish. Link to an awesome glossary of finishes here.  It had obvious brush strokes when you look closely, something I hate....It was a pretty color though, leaning toward the blue side of the grey family. I do not like the brushes in this Xtreme wear line...the don't make a nice line, this is why there is such an obvious gap. I wonder how this polish would look if I added in some spectra flair? Here is a post abut how to use it!     

Oh, I was playing around with some settings on my camera, trying to get better quality pictures, let me know if you see a difference, and what you think!










Hope everyone has a fabtabulous day!

2 comments:

  1. I love this polish. It is one of my favorite SH polishes. I even used it to mark the ends of all my makeup brushes so I don't lose them at events etc. I love the shape of your nails too! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliment on my nail shape, means alot to me!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !