Tuesday, September 27, 2011

15 Week Challenge........Part One, Week Five!

I chose Tealy-Fast by Sally Hansen Instant dry line. Its pretty....I couldn't capture it well enough, I need to wear it again on a sunny day and take more pictures... Let me tell you this....I hate this brush! Hate it! I won't buy another of this line because of that....This polish to me is a duochrome, because in one light its a blue, in another light its a teal-green color with the most beautimous green in it! So pretty, again, my pictures don't capture it! So disappointing. Also ALOT of tip wear in one day!




maybe here in the middle finger in the light you can see that pretty green?
Click Here to see my list of Challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !